Removing Foot and Shoe Odor
As long as foot odor is not from a medical condition, try these tips:
1. Wash your feet and thoroughly dry them.
2. Spray feet with deodorant before putting on your socks.
3. Wash feet with antibacterial soap.
4. Soak your feet in vinegar for five minutes every night.
5. Air out shoes in between each wearing, and pour a little baking soda inside each shoe, which will help neutralize odors.
Latest posts by april (see all)
- Friday Frenzy: One Party ~ Three Blogs 4/18 - April 17, 2014
- Spring Fruits and Vegetables – What’s In Season - April 16, 2014
- Mom, What’s For Supper? Weekly Grain-Free Menu Plan 4/14 - April 14, 2014